For the last 20 years I’ve been heavily involved in all aspects of the real-estate business in and around the state of Maryland.
I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience – as a Realtor, an investor and a builder – to every transaction I handle.
With a background in advertising and marketing I have the necessary information and knowledge to cast the widest net possible. Whether you are looking for a home to buy, or you want as many potential buyers as possible to look at your home – I can make it happen.
Value Added Service
I won’t take a listing or show a house if I don’t think I can add value to the process. I consider home ownership one of the greatest things an adult can undertake and I am especially mindful of making sure first time home buyers feel comfortable in the process.
The areas where I feel I add the most value are the specific areas and neighborhoods where I’ve worked hard to build a knowledge base.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Prince Georges County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- as well as New Construction throughout Maryland.
I’m also very knowledgeable about the following towns in Maryland:
Crofton, Lothian, North Beach, Owings, Deale, Galesville, Severna Park, Crownsville, Davidsonville, Edgewater, Riva, Annapolis, and Shady Side.
I grew up in Southern Maryland so I keep my hands in a few deals down there. Most notably I own and manage rental houses in Lusby and Waldorf.
If I can be of assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Real Estate Experience
Sales and Marketing
- Coordinated the marketing, sales and financing of over 175 homes.
- Supervised a sales staff of eight full-time employees, including six full-time sales agents working from three model homes.
- Negotiated the purchase and finance of over 200 lots in 12 subdivisions.
- Coordinated the design and material specifications for custom and semi-custom home
- Designed, selected, and approved design features, and material finishes of company models
Construction and Development
- Supervised the approval and development of three subdivisions from raw undivided land to finished lots and bond release.
- 10+ years of experience in building over 200 residential homes throughout Southern Maryland.
- 25+ years of experience supervising accounting and finance functions.
- Negotiated and obtained over $5 million in credit lines for acquisition and development of residential subdivisions.
- Conducted job cost analysis on development projects to determine profitability of operations.
- Financial modeling and analysis of company operations as they relate to revenue, expenses, and profit projections.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of Maryland – University College
Anne Arundel County Literacy Council January 2003 to Present